FEEL THE KEY BENEFITS
OF BEROCCA PERFORMANCE
WITH THE 28 DAY CHALLENGE
* When Berocca Performance is consumed daily for 28 days.
HOW TO ENTER
Purchase a participating Berocca Performance product from a participating retailer.
Enter your details including name, email address and phone number.
Take Berocca Performance daily for 28 days. Feel more energised or your money back!
TAKE THE 28 DAY CHALLENGE
Claim period 26/06/2020 to 11.59pm AEST 28/08/2020
* Indicates mandatory field
* See terms and conditions tab for all participating products
* When Berocca Performance is consumed daily for 28 days
BAYER AUSTRALIA LIMITED “BEROCCA 28 DAY CHALLENGE” (“Promotion”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to enter, the prize and claim the refund form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the “Terms and Conditions”). Refund not valid in conjunction with any other offer (to the extent permitted by law).
- The Promotion will run in participating Coles retailers nationally and on the ‘Coles Online’ store (being those that display promotional material featuring this Promotion) and claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Coles retailers and the agency associated with this Promotion (MKTG Australia Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter and/or claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- To be eligible to enter the prize draw and/or claim a refund, individuals must purchase any Berocca Performance 30s, 45s or 75s product (“Eligible Product”) from a participating Coles retailer in Australia during the period from 05/08/2020 until 11:59pm AEST on 01/09/2020 (the “Purchase Period”), whilst stocks last. Purchases of any other Berocca product other than Berocca Performance 30s, 45s or 75s products do not qualify for this Promotion.
- To enter the prize draw the eligible entrant must undertake the following steps:
- Visit https://www.berocca.com.au/28daychallenge follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
- Submit the fully completed online sign-up form between the 05/08/2020 and 30/10/2020 (inclusive)
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 11.00am AEST on 2/11/2020 (first work day after promotion period). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
- The first fifty (50) valid entries drawn will each win a Rebel Sport voucher, valued at $20.00.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Total prize pool value is $1,000.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 02/02/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
- To be eligible to claim a refund individuals must use the Eligible Product for twenty-eight (28) consecutive days. The Eligible Product must be used and maintained according to the product instructions. If after using the Eligible Product in the recommended manner, the individual is not convinced that the Eligible Product provides satisfactory results, the individual will be eligible to claim a refund of the full purchase amount for that Eligible Product as shown on their receipt.
- To submit a claim for a refund, claimants must undertake the following steps:
- Visit www.berocca.com.au/28daychallengecashback no sooner than twenty-eight (28) days after purchase and follow the prompts to the claim page;
- Input the requested details and upload a copy of the purchase receipt clearly showing the Eligible Product purchased and that the Eligible Product was purchased from a participating Coles retailer in Australia and during the Purchase Period; and then
- Submit the fully completed online claim form between 02/09/2020 and 11:59pm AEST 31/10/2020 (one full month after last purchase date plus 28 days) (“Claim Period”). For clarity, claims cannot be submitted prior to 02/09/2020.
- Only one (1) claim is permitted per person.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Once a claimant has completed and submitted the Promotion claim form and it has been received by the Promoter, it will be reviewed and validated by the Promoter’s agent assisting with the Promotion (MKTG Australia Pty Ltd) and, provided it complies with the Promotion Terms and Conditions, the claimant will receive a refund for the purchase amount of the Eligible Product purchased as shown on their purchase receipt and up to the maximum amount of $34. Refunds will be awarded in the form of a prepaid digital Mastercard. Prepaid digital Mastercard terms and conditions can be accessed at https://www.vaultps.com.au/terms.
- Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided are correct. Claimants are responsible for providing their full and accurate name, email and mobile phone number.
- Successful claimants will be notified by email.
- This Promotion is in addition to and does not replace a claimant’s statutory rights and protections.
- The refund is not exchangeable or negotiable.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Individuals must retain a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s/claimant’s entry/claim and forfeiture of any right to a prize or refund. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the Eligible Product purchased and that the Eligible Product was purchased from a participating Coles retailer during the Purchase Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries/claims and entrants/claimants (including an entrant’s/claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry/claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Entrants to the prize draw consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Promotion via www.berocca.com.au/28daychallengecashback and the Promoter may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties including, but not limited to, MKTG Australia Pty Ltd, to manage and carry out the Promotion. If the entrant/claimant selects the appropriate consent box on the Promotion entry/claim form, the entrant/claimant agrees that the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the personal information provided by them for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes regarding Bayer products, including mailing, sending electronic messages to or telephoning the entrant/claimant.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant/claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s/claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any applicable statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or other applicable consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, prize or refund claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or prize draw entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter is Bayer Australia Ltd (ABN 22 000 138 714) of 875 Pacific Highway Pymble NSW 2073 (“Promoter”).