FEEL THE KEY BENEFITS
OF BEROCCA PERFORMANCE
WITH THE 28 DAY CHALLENGE
* When Berocca Performance is consumed daily for 28 days.
HOW TO ENTER
Purchase a participating Berocca Performance product from a participating retailer.
Enter your details including name, email address and phone number.
Take Berocca Performance daily for 28 days. Feel more energised or your money back!
TAKE THE 28 DAY CHALLENGE
Claim period 26/06/2020 to 11.59pm AEST 28/08/2020
* Indicates mandatory field
* See terms and conditions tab for all participating products
* When Berocca Performance is consumed daily for 28 days
BAYER AUSTRALIA LIMITED “BEROCCA 28 DAY CHALLENGE” (“Promotion”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim the refund form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the “Terms and Conditions”). Refund not valid in conjunction with any other offer (to the extent permitted by law).
- The Promotion will run in participating Chemist Warehouse retailers nationally (being those that display promotional material featuring this Promotion) and claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Chemist Warehouse retailers and the agency associated with this Promotion (MKTG Australia Pty Ltd) are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- To be eligible to claim a refund, individuals must purchase any Berocca Performance 30s, 45s or 60s product (“Eligible Product”) from a participating Chemist Warehouse retailer in Australia during the period from 29/05/2020 to 11.59pm AEST on 25/06/2020 (the “Purchase Period”), whilst stocks last. Purchases of any other Berocca product other than Berocca Performance 30s, 45s or 60s products do not qualify for this Promotion.
- Individuals must use the eligible product for twenty-eight (28) consecutive days. The Eligible Product must be used and maintained according to the product instructions. If after using the Eligible Product in the recommended manner, the individual is not convinced that the Eligible Product provides satisfactory results, the individual will be eligible to claim a refund of the full purchase amount for that Eligible Product as shown on their receipt.
- To be eligible to submit a claim for a refund, claimants must undertake the following steps:
- Purchase an Eligible Product during the Purchase Period from any participating Chemist Warehouse retailer nationally;
- Visit www.berocca.com.au/28daychallengecashback no sooner than 28 days after purchase and follow the prompts to the claim page;
- Input the requested details and upload a copy of the purchase receipt clearly showing the Eligible Product purchased and that the Eligible Product was purchased from a participating Chemist Warehouse retailer in Australia and during the Purchase Period; and then
- Submit the fully completed online claim form between 26/06/2020 and 11.59pm AEST 28/08/2020 (“Claim Period”). For clarity, claims cannot be submitted prior to 26/06/2020.
- Only one (1) claim is permitted per person.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Individuals must retain a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a refund. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the Eligible Product purchased and that the Eligible Product was purchased from a participating Chemist Warehouse retailer during the Purchase Period.
- Once a claimant has completed and submitted the Promotion claim form and it has been received by the Promoter, it will be reviewed and validated by the Promoter’s agent assisting with the Promotion (MKTG Australia Pty Ltd) and, provided it complies with the Promotion Terms and Conditions, the claimant will receive a refund for the purchase amount of the Eligible Product purchased as shown on their purchase receipt and up to the maximum amount of $26.99 Refunds will be awarded in the form of a prepaid digital Mastercard. Prepaid digital Mastercard terms and conditions can be accessed at https://www.vaultps.com.au/terms.
- Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided are correct. Claimants are responsible for providing their full and accurate name, email and mobile phone number.
- Successful claimants will be notified by email.
- This Promotion is in addition to and does not replace a claimant’s statutory rights and protections.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Promotion via www.berocca.com.au/28daychallengecashback and the Promoter may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties including, but not limited to, MKTG Australia Pty Ltd, to manage and carry out the Promotion, and refund suppliers. If the claimant selects the appropriate consent box on the Promotion claim form, the claimant agrees that the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the personal information provided by them for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes regarding Bayer products, including mailing, sending electronic messages to or telephoning the claimant.
- The refund is not exchangeable or negotiable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Promotion registrations which are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the required date. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of Promotion claimants and their registrations. The Promoter's decision regarding the Promotion and refund shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Internet is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any applicable statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or other applicable consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- The Promoter is Bayer Australia Ltd (ABN 22 000 138 714) of 875 Pacific Highway Pymble NSW 2073 (Promoter).